I can!


What a powerful phrase...but of us we didn't use these words or phrase often. We usually say, "I can't do that" and these words often comes out of my mouth in a particular situation. I told my friends, I can't do it, not now, just give me a lot of time to do it or think about it.

I thought I need a lot time to do it, but I guess when God works, He works on time.

Though, it really hurts me I believe that it is what is right. Even it makes me weak right now, in a long run it will make me stronger than ever. One of my "anak" comment that "it is a godly move", hehehe..thanks for the encouragement... Through God, His word day by day though it is really hard on my part I am accomplishing it. Thanks also to my friend's email, it reminds me of what to do and to fully trust in the Lord.

Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.



It is not the task that is hard to do, but the heart who don't want to do it - angel_clariz

In My Hand
(by:angel)

It is in my hand,
It makes me smile often
It makes me feel special
I want it in my hand.

It is in my hand,
If someone will take it,
I will hold on it
and grasp on it tightly.

It is in my hand.
If someone will tell me;
Let it go, drop it!
I can’t, i will not.

This thing in my hand.
It takes away my time,
It takes away my joy,
It takes away my heart.

I wanted to drop it,
My hand can’t do it.
It became my close friend
Just can’t let it go.

But God said, do it!
Just give it to me
I’ll take care of it.
It needs to be mold.

When the right time comes
I’ll bring it to you.
It might be the same
or might be another one.

Just trust me, my child.
I’ll give you the best,
that fitted in your hand
I will, my precious child.

I slowly opened my hand,
Gently, giving it to Him.
It crushed my fragile heart,
It makes my tears fall.

I looked at His eyes,
the One Whose holding it;
saying, I trust You Dad,
Let this thing be Yours.

Comments

MARIE said…
dito lang ako pag nahihirapan ka, we'll pray together until you get there. love u!

Popular Posts