My 24th Birthday!!! Part 3



Finally, my last part of my birthday celebration (I've told you it is a month long celebration) .... To end my birthday month, God gave me a weekend vacation - I went to Puerto Galera with my singles dgroup and our bodyguards.

It was planned by almost a month. Planning for this vacation is not that easy and I thank God for the people He used to make this vacation happened.

It is what I really wanted the most - to have a vacation, to enjoy, to relax, to have fun, to be far away from the city, to be far away from work.... I do enjoyed the galera trip, though somethings didn't happened as I expected but all in all 10/10 ang galera trip for me... Well, it is my first time there and to really experience a vacation trip...

How did I experienced God and how He make me happy??? He provided for me. I am learning to take good pictures (hahaha, malapit ko ng matupad pangarap ko...konti n lng taon)... I enjoy eating there (I had 1 1/2 rice ng dinner)... saw the fish under the sea - nakita ko si nemo..hahaha...pinaka-gusto ko iyong blue starfish (lovely).... sarap ng banana boat the best iyong 3rd drop (3rd drop nga ba un?)ahahaha... sarap magpapicture...hahaha...finally, nakapaglaro ulit ng volleyball...kahit ala naman nangyayari (hahaha, puro serve lang ng serve..hahaha)... i enjoy the kulitan with my sisters and with my kuya's...I enjoyed the night were monet and I talked (kahit gusto ko na rin umiyak, still I didn't.)...

The next morning, we got up early for our devotion time... I do enjoyed it really - encounter God that time but really not into it... just wanted to stare at the sea...
Protection ni God, we are safe na nakarating sa batangas pier (grabeng experienced iyon..hahaha) I enjoyed the bus ride going home - the best ang bus na iyon (sosyal)..hahaha...love my small talk with ate marie....


I'm planning to go back sa puerto galera - to do the things that I haven't done there... :) hopefully, maganda na iyong masakyan kong boat...hahaha

Heavenly Father, thank you for giving me such wonderful people who showed me their love (my family, my relatives, singles dgroup, youth dgroup, spiritual family, Kaiomee Cradle friends, my friends and all... I will treasure them forever - thank You for the gifts that I received but mostly thank You - for Your love, kindness, goodness and faithfulness. Thank you for making me joyful in my 24th birthday. Thank You for another year that I will live for You. Thank You for giving Your Son Jesus Christ. I love you my Dad. In Jesus name. amen.

Comments

Popular Posts