As for me and my HOUSE..

Joshua 24:15b
But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.

that is the verse that was in my heart last night. December 18, CCF Malolos held a Christmas Special and indeed it was so special for me. Why? I am not part of any ministry that night but I still have joy. Yes, I am just in the sideline, and the joy in my heart was overflowing.

Indeed, I was not able to invite or I invited some friends but they didn't come still I see the hope, of continuing to live for Christ and lead people for Christ. There was my family, serving Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord. My brother Randolf, who is so handsome and cute in the stage and my two pretty cousin, I see and felt that they really sings from the heart and for Jesus. My aunt, who were in the sideline teaching some steps to the kids. What a cute picture. And my mom, at last the concert was finished I will not be awaken by her voice in the morning (her voice really improves a lot, baka may pag-asa pa ako..hahaha) And my brother lester who was in the tech ministry, na napaka-gwapo in their tech uniform. :) I can't ask for more, I know in the coming years all my relatives will worship God. btw, my father in Saudi also serving God, minsan sya ang speaker sa Bible Study nila. And my Ninang, nag-mime sila sa Christmas party nila sa dgroup nya sa manila. I know, it is a long process sa bawat isa, alam ko marami pang character ang build ni God sa amin. And I'm excited for 2009 I believe that madadagdagan pa kami. I pray for my relatives salvation.

Thank you God, you are faithful.

Acts 16:31
They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household."

Comments

Popular Posts