Walking in Darkness - Light

Last night when I went home, it was too dark. There are only few stars in the sky and the moon wasn't that bright. I walked home, and it is dark I haven't see many fireflies that I saw the night before. There is no wind blowing towards me, the grass field was so calmed. I went home, with the hurt in my heart. Why am I feeling that way? I know, i know it is my fault. Some, we make life complicated. In Ecclesiastes 2:14 ..... while the fool walks in the darkness;.... It is true, sometimes we are fool that there is the light and yet we choose to walk in darkness.

I just thank God, because today though it is not a bright morning still I walked in the light. The hurt is not that painful, well if I will not think of it. I hope I will start applying what I've learned.

Comments

Popular Posts