Want to know my Secret?



Psalm 45:11
The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord.

(I am wrote this blog not to exalt myself or be proud of myself, I just want to give back the glory to God.)

For the past few days, weeks, months & years I received praises and comments about how beautiful I am. (thanks to God and to all who appreciate my beauty). It is really overwhelming and flattering to received those comments.
Want to know my secret???

1. I start my day praising God and telling Him how beautifully He made that day.
2. I will get my mirror look at myself and thank God for making me beautiful.

that's it... and you know what, there are days that I would look at myself and tell "ang pangit ko naman today" and the whole day hindi ko talaga nagustuhan ang aking looks even I put make-up.

That's it Clarisse???? how about make-ups they make us beautiful...

Yes, my friends make-ups can help us to enhance our beauty. I still us make-up, but in simple ways.

before nag-eyeshadow pa ako and eyeliner and blush-on but today, I am just using concealer for my eyes, lipgloss for my lips and powder for my face...

Girl friends, I tell you, pursue a beautiful heart and you'll get a beautiful face.

Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

Psalm 139:13-15

13 For You created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

Comments

Popular Posts