Love, love, love




Yes, it is February and it is love month it is giving chocolates, flowers, etc.. but you know, people out there make everyday a love day. Show your love to your family, friends, relatives not just on Feb. 14 but every day.

I must admit, I am affected of this so-called love month. This month I discover lots of songs that are really great. I always listen to those songs, Angel by tres is one of those song that will make us girls kilig, but I hope it will not be used by those guys who doesn't really meant it. I mean look what happened to the song "grow old with you", guys using it just to get the girls now a days, they don't really mean iy. (That's a big no - no for me, I don't like singing me a song that not really coming from the heart).

This will be the time for me two answer the two question that I didn't answer correctly. Question no. 1 (from the singles overnight) - What is the sweetest thing a guy did for you? Answer: The sweetest thing a guy did for me or will do, would be "waiting". On my college days, someone waited me after class, it is sweet and cute (mas naging cute sya) for him to wait for me (my last class that time probably 6-8:30). And in more broader side of waiting, the sweetest thing a guy would do for me is when he waits - that He never hurry to have a girlfriend or if he already had well, after he learned about God's best, he must not have other girl aside from me..hahaha, I know some guys who still not know how to wait or not really understand what God's best mean. You know, they will still date girls, have girlfriend then will just broke up, and when he got broke up with that girl he will come to me and ask me if he will make ligaw (that the 2nd no - no to me.)or a guy will tell you that they like you but if you tell them just to be friends, ayaw nila. and after weeks you will just find out the he has another girl. I don't like a guy that is not sincere. (answer for question no. 2 (singles night dinner) Ano ang gusto at ayaw mo sa isang guy).

Likes (Top 7)

1. Committed Follower of Christ - the real one.
2. Knows how to wait - sa lahat ng bagay.
3. Katulad ko - love sports, drama (lovestory), love writing and reading letters, thoughtful, sweet,simple etc.
4. Malinis at Masipag
5. Sincere / Honest
6. Faithful
7. Gentleman

Don't like (Top 7)

1. I don't like a guy na pipilitin bitbitin iyong bag ko. Ewan ko, maybe other girls would love that but me, hmmm.. I don't like to see my guy carrying my bag, alalay ba sya??? Well, he could carry naman other stuff like my paper bag etc. if I couldn't carry it.
2. I don't like who have many girl friends, ok lang naman to have a girl friends but not that super close...
3. May bisyo.
4. Mainitin ang ulo.
5. Arrogant
6. Magastos o maluho
7. Unbeliever


Ayan, at least now I answer those two questions seriously.

Comments

Popular Posts