Solution

Many of us have many problems, different kind of problems. It might be broken relationship, financial, work etc. I was so stressed and pressured for the past few weeks and the only time that I am distress is when I have my time with God (quiet time, prayer time, reading the bible, worship), and also Singles and Youth dgroup is a help and talking to a friend also encourage me.

I don’t exactly remember but two weeks ago I have this problem of mine (one of many problems that I have) – and you know, I found a solution (literally found a solution to that problem) but I never used that solution to solve my problem. I believe that it is an answer to my dilemma but I don’t think that it is God’s solution. You know friends, in the subject of Mathematics, or Physic I encountered many problems and they all have a solution but there will always be the right solution to each problem. Am I right? Well correct me if I’m wrong, I haven’t encountered difficult problems in Math for the several years now. My point is and what I’ve learned is that solution is not really the solution if it is not God’s solution. If I just used that solution to my problem maybe I am not facing that same problem right now. I might have a wonderful day ahead of me or these past few days, I might not hearing any nag or feeling the pressure. I might have something new on myself. I didn’t use that answer because I believe that God is watching. I believe that God is just molding my character – to trust Him.

Today, as I walked away from home to go to my office I know my mom and my brother are angry or mad with me (I hope not, but I know there are). The pressure is still on me, and it makes me so stress and you know what I found – a solution. Again, I found a solution to this dilemma and I just said “God, what are trying to teach me?” again, and I told God, “God, I think I can use this solution, anyway no one sees, anyway I have a problem and this is the only solution. Well, I didn’t use the solution before, maybe now I can used it. No one say thank you to me last time I gave the solution, so I doubt they will recognize this good act of mine so I might just use it.” You are a good God, and you’ll understand me and maybe You give me this solution.” And I sit down, think of it for a moment and I hear God says, “I can see you Clarisse, and you have the freewill, you can choose to used it but when you die and you will come to Me face to face and watch your life, will you be able to look at Me in my eyes, will it please Me?... and I answered God, “ok, tomorrow I will give it to them. Your right God, even if it will fix my problem it will be for a short time, but it will not let me sleep. And I am joyful to my decision, that again I will not use the solution that I found. And it is not about the people who will praise me but what is important is that I glorify God even no one knows or recognize it. But I want to write this because I want you, readers of my blog to know that God is watching, He is not in a distance He is beside us.

I want to praise God, for holding me and not falling to Satan’s deception.

Because of the pressure, stress of this world I lost my purpose. And I am asking God to show again to me my purpose in life. I lost my focus, but God is faithful He used circumstances like this to show His glory to answer me.

Isaiah 43:7
7 EVERYONE WHO IS CALLED BY MY NAME,
WHOM I CREATED FOR MY GLORY,
WHOM I FORMED AND MADE."


I was created for His glory!!!! You are created for His glory….

Comments

Popular Posts