Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I didn't published anymore my last 2 blog entry. I believe that I was emotionally high then when i wrote those topics. I am ok now, I don't want it to be the reason na hindi maging maganda ang mga blog entry ko. For now, and for the following blog entries it will be about friendship and people who have been a blessing to me. (well, dapat may picture ako together with them para makagawa ako ng post - so it will be random kung ano un may available na picture iyong ang unahin kong gawan. => )

(I edited out the first part of these blog.)

Now, my friends knows how much I love them. How much i care for them, and how much important they are to me. But I will be specific muna this time. I will share my friendship with the two ladies I met way back 2005. This two young lady really inspire and encourage me. I don't know what's on them, but I believe that God sent them to be my friends and sisters. In them, my dream came true (to be an older sister to a sister, puro kapatid ko kasi lalaki). God let me be a sister to them (though mas mature sila sa akin)feeling ko ate na ate ako, especially when they are calling me. Through God, I gained their trust and also the trust of their mom (i hope so, haahahaha). My mom also allowed me din everytime I need to sleep over with their house, kapag I need to accompany them pinapayagan din ako ni mama. I never put them in my priorities and maybe that is the reason why God making the friendship stronger. I still try to protect them if I could, but not like the way I used before. God do more on the protection, and I do my prayer more (kahit sa iba). Honestly, God used them to mold me. To become a better sister to my brothers, to become a better friend to my other friends and dgroup mates, to become a better daughter to my parents. God used them for me to pursue Christ-likeness. (lahat naman silang mga dgroupmates ko). one of the message said "you can impress the people in a distance, but you can only impact them up-close" (basta parang ganyan). They let me see their life, their real life - that's why they had an impact to me. I am learning a lot from them, and really listening to their advice. Actually, they are one of those people that I seek advice everytime I need to decide on something (of course, after I ask God first). Kahit ako iyong ate sa amin, sila pa ang madalas magbigay ng payo sa akin. hahaha... thank you for being real... thank you for allowing me to be your sister and friend. They are like a rock and a pillow to me. I will always be around you girls.


Proverbs 12:26a
A righteous man is cautious in friendship,




Jenna, nikki, jennasky, valerie at kung ano-ano pa. Through her I learned a lot, I learned na magpapedicure, magparebond at it is ok to wear _________________. hahaha
As i've said before, kapag nanggagaling ako sakanila eh sumisipag ako pag-uwi ng bahay. She always has to say to my crushes and I listen naman, db I do? hehehe... kaya laging naiiba ang pananaw ko sa mga naging crush ko dahil sakanya..hahaha She's my ever loyal partner in registration team..hahaha.. I saw Jesus in her when I see her trusting God alone. When she is going out of her comfort zone.

Cha, charito, charitable, a super talented friend. As in to the max ang talent. Hahahaha...kapag kasama namin ito ni jenna, wala, walang lumilingon sa amin. Hahaha
Seriously, I am seeing Jesus in here life. (I also see Jesus to others). Iyon lang, hehehe.. She's one of my basketball buddies kahit few pa lang kaming nakapaglaro. I learned adobe photoshop from her. I learned a lot of movies and series from her. And mostly, I learned to really seek Jesus everyday.

Looking forward for more mcdo moments, rebonding moments, movie time moments, overnight moments, pedicure moments, kwentuhan moments, and mostly worshiping and serving Jesus moments.

Comments

Popular Posts