8 years with Him....

If i will looked back - i still remember the time, place and date that I met HIM....it was during youth bible study at hiyas convention center... that I finally met HIM... that I finally accepted HIs love for me... I tought it was too good to be true, pero it is real... His love is unconditional...

He demonstrated His love to me by dying on the cross (Romans 5:8)... by giving me eternal life (John 3:16).... I already wrote many experiences with Him in my friendster blog.. now I just really want to write something... This coming August 18, my relationship with Him will turn 8 years now...

Despite of my childish act, my disobedience, not submitting to Him...doing on my own... He still hold my hand.. He never let me go - He shows His love to me everyday...in a different ways... He love me so much... I hope in some ways, I already having crowns that I could offer to Him....

What His name??? - His name is Jesus... the lover of my soul.... He is the one taking care of me...

I'll take care of you

I'll take care of you
Don't be sad, don't be blue
I'll never break your heart in two
'Cause I'll take care of you

I'll kiss your tears away
I'll end your lonely days
All that I'm really trying to say
Is I'll take care of you

I want you to know
That I love you so
I'm proud to tell the world you're mine
I've said it before,
I'll say it once more,
You'll be in my heart 'till the end of time

I'll take care of you,
Don't be sad, don't be blue
Just count on me your whole life through
And I'll take care of you

And I'll take care,
I'll take care of you...

Comments

Popular Posts