My 24th Birthday!!!!Part 1

Sobrang tulin talaga ng panahon, parang kaylan lang eh nasa college pa lang ako... now, I'm 24 y/o na.... so what happened on my 24th birthday (it is a month long celebration) - each day I received special gifts (tangibles or not)... :)

so here it is - August 1 - shopping & eat with my beloved sisters (nikki, rhian, mage). which we just accidentally saw mage at the mall.. :) super enjoyed it...

August 2 - shared the gospel to ate E.. :)
August 3 - Quiet time - 10 c's, 6P's, Breaking free...
August 4 - My uncle gave me money.
August 5 - Breakfast with my family... Kumpleto kami..:)
August 6 - Breakfast sa Jollibee, pancake & hot coffee..courtesy of my mom
August 7 - I enjoyed this day, had encounter with God (job hunting assessment), enjoy my friend's company, nagbalik PUP... (actually, everyday marami talaga eh..)
August 8 - Wisdom for preparing singles dgroup topic - enjoyed my fellowship with God. Smoked bacon pizza (uwi ni mama, sarap ng birthday mo talaga...hahaha)
August 9 - Wind - love it. Relax worship to God.
August 10 - Bridge teeth.. :)
August 11 - Dinner with My mom & Ninang sa enlins.. :)
August 12 - New Bible (gift ni mama)...:)
August 13 - Touching moment sa day 5 (Breaking free).
August 14 - Natupad din ang aking promised.
August 15 - I met some of my HS friends,someone was brave enough to be honest with me.. :)
August 16 - Youth Dgroup - insight on having the reward of crowns from Jesus. My 2 cousins attend singles' dgroup.
August 17 - Texted my ATE...
August 18 - 8 years with HIM; to celebrate it - ate at mcdo with my Ate's. Saw and some kulitan with my Lola E..
August 19 - Finished my poem's.
August 20 - My Birthday - another year from God.
12 mn greeters - Mama, JP, Gem, kuya smacky, monica
callers - Olan 12:14am, Ate marie 8:30/9:00am, Papa 12:41pm, Engr. Keno 21:44pm
Text greeters - monet, ryan, philip, trish, kuya mic, tita shiela, ade, lio, clang, ninang, jenna, maylin, japeth, maju, ate minet, ate anna, kuya lester, eileen, kuya ic, sr, tita jo, glaisa, irene, japeth, jhansen, shayne, tita alma, joanna, mertz, christine, abi, ate april, ate ann & doc jo, tita annabelle,chinnie, kuya clark, olan. (i hope don't miss anyone)
YM & Facebook & Friendster greeters - ate marie, kuya phytes, kuya kelvin, christian, aica, krizelle, ate minet, ayen, kaycee, monet, cecille, jp, jade, candace, tito ogie.
In person - mama, lester, randolf, olan, Tito eddie, Doc abet (I felt my father is here), karen, jade, rhea, jezreel, jackie, rio, cha, dom, jenny, ate emy, kuya pol, mga tito and tita sa church.

I thank God for making my day special by your greetings... Part 2 will be more special entry...:)

Comments

Popular Posts