God calls me friend....

I am a friend of God by Israel Houghton

VERSE:
Who am I that you are mindful of me
That you hear me, when I call
Is it true that you are thinking of me
How you love me, it's amazing (Who am I Lord)

CHORUS:
I am a friend of God
I am a friend of God
I am a friend of God
He calls me friend

BRIDGE:
God Almighty
Lord of Glory
You have called me friend


we sang this song yesterday worship service...before i went to ccf, I missed my friending - looking at the mirror reminds me of her....

friend, friending yan ang tawagan namin... i know she's already with God... i knew it, i already accepted it hindi lang maiwasan ma-miss sya...she's the only person who called me friend/friending...

singing the song, want my tears to fall because i miss her but it encourage me - knowing my God, our God calls me friend.

friending, wala ka man ngayon dito to hear my sentiments, to embrace me, to affirm me... but God is with me - He will be my comfort and source of strength...

I am missing you so much... especially, sunday's....

Comments

Popular Posts