Exercise Daily




I learned a secret...to exercise daily...walk with Jesus...

Genesis 5:24
Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

Genesis 6:9
This is the account of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked with God.

This year, my heart desire is to really walk with God... i learned that I don't have to hurry things... ang matulin maglakad kung matinik ay malalim... I don't need to hurry things just to get to that goal all I have to do is walk with Jesus side by side... in His perfect time - my wound would be healed...



I am persistent on going to gym not only because for preparing for summer but - it makes me more discipline... I am more focus on my goal.



Same with my goal, all I have to do is always go to Jesus, He'll be my focus and I'll pass the test...
Walking with Jesus will makes me more like Him...

Comments

Popular Posts