fashion- 071910



T-shirt, pants/shorts and rubbershoes will do. It was been my clothes since I was a kid. I don’t mind what will I be look like as long as I am comfortable. I don’t like dress or skirt, though I wear it whenever I have to. But as the year goes by, I started to be interested wearing girl clothes. Well, it is just recent that I am more becoming fan of fashion.

I started looking at the net, brochure, magazine etc. I now like going to mall not to play basketball in arcade, but to have a window shopping. I will be satisfied to see new arrival of clothes kahit sa DAU lang sa bayan (well, I’ll be more satisfied if I’ll gonna buy one shirt/blouse). Don’t get me wrong I’m not being more materialistic, it is just that my feminine side is coming out.

Yesterday, I had a thanksgiving party to attend, weeks from that day, my friend and I was thinking what we will wear. I texted her and tell her what outfit I thought that I’ll going to wear. She replied “masyadong simple”, “boyish”… so after that, I started looking for the nice blouse. Thursday – I went to Malolos bayan (inikot ko lahat…), didn’t find anything that suitable to my taste and budget. Friday – I went to Robinson balagtas (bibo outlet). I find nice blouse there but I still didn’t buy it (baka kasi may makita pa akong mura)… Saturday, I told my friend that I see one nga, I describe it to her and she told me that will be a nice one – I just tell her, but if I’ll going to buy that I have to be mahinhin. We went to a boutique that day but can’t find anything. So I was decided to buy that blouse at rob.

Night came, and my mom text me. And I got an idea, I texted my mom, telling her that can she buy me a blouse to wear for tomorrow party (ayaw ko talaga kasi gumastos). She replied yes, so even it is already 730 in the evening and there is a heavy rain, me and my mom went to rob balagtas. I fitted the blouse and it is really good. We bought it. (my mom bought her own dress also).

I wore that blouse yesterday (worship service). And it was overwhelming, I was really overwhelmed by their comments. J Since, Misty became my fashion consultant – positive ang result. She would encourage me to try that and that. Aside from her, Tenim is also one of my encourager. She is the one suggesting colors that I should wear kung ano iyong magpapalutang ng beauty ko. J thank you both.

But of course, I will never forget to thank my God, my creator. To be honest He is really the one who makes me beautiful everyday of my life (it is really hard, right mga ka-dgroup???) but I’ll always use everything that God has given me for His glory.

Song of Solomon 1:15
[ Lover ] How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes are doves.

Comments

Popular Posts