Silver Person – 25th Birthday



Nothing fancy, nothing is different but it was a day full of joy. Did not receive flowers, no surprises but full of love…. That would describe my day….
I wake up early as 4:30am receive already some text from friends, had my quiettime. Heard the crow of chickens (love it, hear it again….i finally hear it again…) I cleaned our comfort room, cooked breakfast, cleaned my room. Received again some text from friends and relatives (I didn’t receive much text this year, maybe because I always change nos. and some I didn’t received their text). Went to marcelo that afternoon, met my chemistry teacher…. It was fun and sad to watch those youths…. I love to really see youths… I believed that afternoon, there was a celebration in heaven… ;)Went to computer shop and found there were lots of greetings in fb… had my pedicure done… and received the news that I will be the one going to a seminar (1st time eh…)
It was really totally different from last year, but it was better ( just getting better and better every year sabi nga ng friend ko)… It was first time that I was greeted by my officemates and co – workers ang sarap pala ng binabati… It was this month that I cry a lot… it was this month I received my certificate in GLC with honors.... It was been first time that there will be no special greeting, it was my first time to celebrate my birthday without working.
The day ended well, one of my tita greeted me, late na daw ang greet nya pero sabi ko nga closing ng araw. My mom and my brother prayed for me it was the time that I felt it was my birthday. It was the first time that they prayed for me in my birthday na naririnig ko… 
To summary the one year that passed by – God taught me to respect, obey, submit, to be content and satisfied in Jesus. God showed me unfailing love, patience, trust and protection….
I have to sleep early that day. 

Deuteronomy 7:9
Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

i believe that it will not just a two part story....there more stories of how God is always been faithful to me...

Comments

Popular Posts