still home...

it was been a roller coaster ride for me and for my family for the past month.... I will no longer elaborate things but I'm glad - God never stop to mold me till the end of 2010...

I was just so thankful - that I'm now in the middle of the storm. Still and quiet in God's hand....

I am thankful to God that I am still and will sleep in my room - my room which full of my single days memories, my room that I neglected to clean up not till now... i'm so grateful that I cleaned it up - the night of my rest day.

welcome -

bagong ayos, bagong linis..



quiettime / studying Bible table


so thankful that I will not yet leave my stickers in my room (sayang din un...hahaha)

Isaiah 46:10
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’

1 Samuel 16:7
but the LORD looks at the heart.

What my response that matters...what is my attitude towards others and towards the problem matters....

Thank God I was corrected and rebuked....

Now, the problem still existing but I'm now going home - real home.... Everyone are being mold, being more loving to one another......

Comments

Popular Posts