Childlike faith....

i believe i already posted a topic like this...but i wanted to update what i am learning about childlike faith....

Recently, my 2 year old niece stayed with us for about 2weeks... and within that period, i've learned from her..


1. She follows and stays close the first person she always with and see with...
2. She prays nth times over a meal.
3. She will not pray until everyone already bowed their heads and close their eyes.
4. She talks a lot. She makes kwento.
5. She just say want she wants and believe that she will get it (pillow and milk).

contrast with me i lost maybe my childlike faith....

1. I never follow, because i haven't spent time with my God.
2. My prayer over a meal is some kinda ritual na lang...
3. I never wait for others, i just pray on my own...
4. I never talk and have a meaningful conversation with Jesus.
5. I never ask, because i might not get it.

and God is telling me

Matthew 18:2-4

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

As of today, i am trying to apply all the lessons learned.... start from basic, start from being a child....

Comments

Popular Posts