it is nice to be secure...

i am an insecure person, in every area of my life i don't feel secure (except - spiritual life).... but these friend of mine not just thought me but showed me to be always secure...

I don't like silence, as much as possible we talk... i'm afraid of silence, i will thought that there must be something wrong... but to my friend, it was just a moment to hear other things...

and just a few months ago finally, i was finally been secured... this friend of mine is really such a good person.....as we walking, she shared something to me it is not a secret and it is not that deep but that moment i said to God "wow, not matter the circumstances, nothing will change, our friendship is still that.. thank you God"...

after that moment, i never been insecure... i never worry of silence (ok, slight na lang..hehehe)...

1 Samuel 18:3
3 And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself.

Comments

Popular Posts