God made it possible - 10 years....

When i came to know Jesus Christ - it was like a dream. Having a purpose and meaning of my living. Never I thought that I will be counting years (and praying to continue to count more years) August 18, 2011 I celebrated my 10th year spiritual birthday. And looking back for the past years all I can say is "Thank you God, for making it possible".

A youth like me who grew up in a devoted family, sharing what the Bible say about Jesus wasn't easy. And having a bad temper and being impatient - I stumble and cause my family to question on what I believe. Through God's word, d-group meetings and youth bible study/retreats, little by little I learned how to properly share the gospel, not only how to share it but how will I live my life pleasing to God and attractive to others. As I've said it wasn't easy - but by God's grace, one by one, my family&relatives finally have a personal relationship with God, by accepting the gift of eternal life, putting their trust to Jesus Christ.. It is all because of God. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be part of His work. Now, seeing my family and relatives - gives me joy.

7 out 10 years, I serve Jesus through youth ministry and I believe that I will be counting more years. As I celebrate my 10th year spiritual birthday - i never thought that God would entrust me of almost 300 youths... 150 students would be enough for me but God doubled it. I shared Jesus to 300 youths and it was amazing. Experiencing Jesus and sharing Him to others are enough for me but knowing and believing Jesus power - I am looking forward for the bonus: seeing some of those students to Jzone.

To end my celebration - I had a date with my spiritual mom. It is quite sometime that we haven't had a chance to have our one on one. I thank God for her - 10years of guiding my spiritual life. It was indeed a joyful moment (especially her message to me and the card that she gave to me...and :D )I am looking forward to more years to have dgroup meetings (my dleader and dgroupmates was indeed one of best model/example to me)...I am looking forward also to have more years of dgroup meetings with my anak and apos..

10 years - and God made it possible. I stumble, fall, turned my back against God but God's loving arms never let me go.... Thank you, my Heavenly Father for not letting me go, thank you for Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior... Thank you for the Holy Spirit that helps me to have characters You wanted me to have... I pray that I will be counting more years seeking You everyday, serving You, obeying You.God, send me.

Comments

Popular Posts