Accountability


The picture says it all - I talk a lot, and she listens and it has been 5 years of accountability. She is my sister from another mother, and she never get tired of being one. I am always thankful to God to have an accountability partner and I will never get tired of saying "Thank You" to God, because throughout these years God gave me a sister that gives unconditional love (she will always and always reply on my messages even how childish and pointless it is), a great friend (who can teach me how to act and become more like a lady, who accompanies me when I needed one and never make me feel a bad one), a critic (who never hold back any words that I needed to say), a teacher (I do learn a lot from her mentoring style when it comes to discipleship) and for being a model daughter (how she embrace her daily tasks at home).

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 9
Two are better than one,because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.

Have an accountability partner THRU -

Trust - both of you should trust each other and never holds back anything.
Honesty - trust would be desecrate if you would not be honest, transparent and authentic enough. (It is the hardest thing but you always have to take a risk.) Respect - without it you will never ever listen to what your accountability partner would say/advise to you.
Under God's authority - to achieve your goal and be on the right tract be with God. Meeting/eating out/fellowship is a waste if God will not be the center of it.

Lord, I pray that You use us mightily. Help us to continue leading people to Christ and inspire them to be accountable to You and to others. Keep our eyes fix on Jesus. Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts