Summer days

I know, Philippines have only two season, Summer and rainy season... and of course I love the first. Since, my body adopt to the heat more than the cold (but of course I do appreciate rain and cold weather).

When I was young, I spent my summer days with my cousins in Pampanga. We will play outside door games or video games or eat lots of Mango. And as the years pass by, I spent my summer days differently. When I met Jesus Christ back in highschool, I would spent my summer vacation preparing and attending summer youth camp. Spending the rest of my youth days in serving God was been a privilege that I would not trade to anything in this world. I would never get tired in serving my One true God. How could i also be tired if i am with my friends and youth at the same time.. :)

And just in the recent camp (where I called "My Vacation", no handle. :D ) ... I experienced Jesus and Jesus is so personal that more to the victory of the camp, He will make sure that as an individual I will also experience Him. I do nothing, but still I was rewarded - my great reward is God. Genesis 15:1 says, "Do not be afraid, Abram (Clarisse), I am your shield, your very great reward." Wow! God knows that I have lots of fears going to the retreat (fears that make myself throw up some tantrums), I am so fearful not being with the usual people I am with the camp, I am so afraid that I set an accountability time a day before... and Jesus love me so that inspite of the not usual retreat - God never leave me. :) and with still the people that I still know. And yes, it was not a usual retreat. The special night was so special - just singing and worshiping God.

If there is one thing that I would do for the rest of my life I hope and pray till my hair turns grey, I am still discipling women.



And because they are multiplying, I can now leave them and enjoy travelling. :)



I do really love beaches and thanks to my friends for the past years I was able to go and see beautiful beaches. My auntie commented "Kasundo mo iyong mga ka-dgrouop mo no? Kayo lagi magkakasama.." and I answered "YES". Tip no. 1 if you will be going on a trip You should be with the people you love and enjoy with, because no matter circumstances you will be in, you will be sure that you will enjoy the trip. :) in comfort or discomfort. :)

Calaguas Island is indeed a beautiful island I hope to go back there again with my friends or family or with my future hubby. Indeed the heat is excruciating, but seeing the water and sand, wow, just "WOW". Thank God for giving us travelling mercyc and for protecting us and providing for everything we need. :) Thank YOU Jesus, You are always with us.

I've learned/realized two things:

1. Stand up on what you believe. Never compromise your values in life just to fit in the world.
2. Be more sensitive. I wasn't been able to serve my friends. Wish I could serve them more and be able to give their needs and give them more comfort. (next time)



Thank You Lord. All glory and honor and praises to you.

Comments

Popular Posts