Rainy days makes me sad...

Through the years, I've learned to love and appreciate rain. I've learned the importance of water coming from the sky, but I just couldn't help but be sad during rainy season. I mean, not that sad na sad, but when it rains (especially if it is a heavy one) I am affected. Why? Because?

1. No special someone who will fetch me from work or would just even text me "hindi kita masusundo, ingat ka, text me when you got home."

2. I am no good on tip toeing. Even how much careful I walk, I will get my pants mess up.

3. I eat a lot during rainy days. I make it as an excuse not to exercise and get up on my bed.

4. The network signal is bad. It is this time pa naman that I need to text a lot and make group message...emo mode.

5. I couldn't watch tv because of the thunder and lightning.

6. I couldn't be with my friends.

7. I couldn't stand the coldness of water.

I couldn't ...okey that's enough. I know, i know, rain is a blessing (and actually it is the people causes its bad effect to our world) so okey, I will just have to endure and enjoy another rainy season and believe that there's a rainbow always after the rain. :)

Comments

Popular Posts