Two Boys and a Girl

I used to question God why He made me the oldest child in my family and have two brothers? Why not just He let me be the only child of my parents. Back then, when I still don't have a relationship with Jesus Christ, I used to be jealous of them because i felt that "inagaw nila ang oras ng tao para sa akin" and I hated them for feeling they were the cause that I wasn't able to have all I want.

Thank God, August 18, 2001, I had an encountered with Jesus Christ and accepted Him as my Lord and Savior. That I am a sinner that I deserve hell. Little by little, God helped me and helping me to love my brothers the way Jesus loves me. God restored my relationship with them, it was never been a perfect one but thru God I learned not to be jealous and love them instead hating them. I must admit that I was not been a perfect sister for them. I hurt them physically, mentally and emotionally - I thank God that He is a God of second chances. They always extend grace and forgives me in my short comings, somehow, God enabled me to show them that I truly love them.

For today, I just want to appreciate my brothers, truly I am blessed. God made me realized that I don't need a sister because I already have many in our church (take note they are the best one that I could ever have. God put people in my life with purpose. God knew that I will grow up without a father by my side (my father works abroad), so I need brothers to give what a girl needs. My brothers provided me

1. Protection. They watch over me. They will be the one who will sit besides me if ever someone goes to our house.

2. Comfort. I don't know how many times these guys gives me comfort. They always knew whenever I am happy and sad. They always try to make me laugh when I am sad and encourage me and make me feel that I am the most pretty girl in the world (now you know why I am jealous just thinking that these two will have their own girlfriend in the future. And when I am happy, oh they are the one extremely happy for me, they always tease me - which make me more kilig. :)

3. Hugs and kisses. We are extremely physically sweet. :) Right now, I super duper appreciate that God made us like this. It give us an environment (i think for them also) to not put malice when it comes to opposite sex. My brothers giving me an environment to believe that there still existing men having no impure thoughts about women. Maybe people wouldn't believe, that it is impossible especially in a corrupt world, but for me, I will always trust the men that in my life right now and always believe in them - because these men, they are the one that God put in my life to show how truly bless and love I am.

Comments

Popular Posts