12 Months of Love

I never imagine that we will be celebrating a 1 year relationship, first because I never experienced it before and second, because I had a 3 month philosophy. Indeed, God has His own plan better than mine. (Thank God His will prevail)

Having a boyfriend - girlfriend relationship is not just about the two person falling in love for each other. It is a calling from God to give glory to His name. It is a commitment to love the person unconditionally and accept all his/her flaws. I and my boyfriend knew that we cannot let each other be the source of our joy, because we can exhaust or disappoint each other in some point. We both knew that our true source of joy is Jesus alone. Bonus na ang kilig moments. :)


I thank God for His grace. I thank God for my family and my friends who always been there for me. I wouldn't make it if it was not because of God and the people around me. I am a selfish person who taught by God to love sacrificially thru this love relationship. I got to understand more about

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.


I thank God of course for my partner, if it wouldn't him, I couldn't imagine how I will love and be loved. And this one is for him.... :) Thank you my hubby loves for loving me unconditionally and for continuing to be the best...

12 Months of Love
(1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

Love is patient
God is love.
He is patient with us
to be whole before there's "WE".

Love is kind.
God is so kind,
that He knew I need one;
One guy whose heart is kind.

Love does not envy.
I don't need to compare us
because I am so satisfied
to have you in my life.

Love does not boast
It is not proud.
And posting picture in IG
once in awhile isn't bad.

Love is not rude
It is not self seeking.
Your so good to me.
You seek what's best for me.

Love is not easily angered
It keeps no records of wrong.
Your always so calm with me
And that's keeps us strong.

Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
There are ups and downs
but thank God we made it through.

Love always protects.
You make me feel secure
You treat me as God's daughter
Your protecting my promise to Him.

Love always trusts.
It gives benefit of the doubt.
It is supporting each others dream
Believing in each other's best version.

Love always hopes.
The best is yet to come.
With you everyday is special.
You are my dream come true.

Love always perseveres.
It never gives up on problems
It never gives up on circumstances
It never gives up on misunderstandings.


Love never fails.
As long as we are connected
Connected to Jesus Christ
The true source of love.

P.S. (I'm not an expert but learned a lot)
To guys and girls, don't ever feel bitter if hindi kayo nagustuhan ng gusto nyo, maybe it is not just the right time or the right person. Always trust God, He already prepared His best for you. the very best that you could not imagine. :)

Before pursuing a love relationship, ask yourself first:
1. Am I pursuing God as much I pursue a girl? Or Am I giving time to God as much a give time for a guy?
2. Am I treating my family as I treat him/her?
3. Am i ready for marriage?


Comments

Popular Posts