The Wedding Suppliers

It was our first anniversary that my husband (now), boyfriend that time, proposed to me. We didn’t go out since we committed to join on a trip with my collage friends in the next day. I said yes, and during the trip, we talked about our wedding day.

First, we put an objective why we are getting married, planning the wedding day etc. So our objective was: To glorify God through our testimonies and show God’s love and grace thru our relationship. So, everything that we decided onwards revolves whether it will glorify God or just what we want. By this time, we are trying to see the big picture of our wedding day. Who we wanted to be there and the budget.

First, we pick the wedding date, so I let my husband decided what day, I suggest and agreed with him, consult the availability of our Pastor and finalized the wedding date.

After, we have a date. We check venues like, Feliza Jazz, Club Royale and The Cabanas. At first, we are thinking to have the same venue for the ceremony and reception, but as we realized that the ceremony should in our church so the solemnity of God’s word will be given (plus big discount for lay volunteers). We chose Cabanas pavilion since it is the biggest place (for the 300 guests) and it’s on the budget. Prep. Venue: Club Royale Resort, oh God blessed us that day, one room was upgraded without additional pay. Note: book early the venue especially if your wedding day falls on weekends.

The perks of having friends got married ahead of me, helped me a lot, what should do or don’t, aside from working under the best coordinators (DOSE of Celebrations by TMJ). Everything should be organized (which I am not, so I asked my maid of honor Jenna to help me start things, thanks sa form). By December, all lists that need to be accomplished were encoded and have time frame. I 'll be the one who will do the research for suppliers and Ronnel will be the final say. (trying to practice leadership and submission even before getting married)

RCL Catering Services – Tita Chona is the mother of one of our couple friend. I’ve tasted their food and know their services (sobrang bait nilang lahat). I let Ronnel also have taste test of their food and he likes it. And because we are a couple that don’t like hassle and bustle (but a hands on couple when it comes to detail) we get most of all suppliers with them. Para isang meeting na lang.
-Food (so deliscious and super dami but affordable)
- Lights and Sounds
-Projector
-Photobooth
-Bridal Car (brand new)
-Van Rental
-Flowers of Entourage (we requested to make it simple, use flowers that I like.
-Host and on the day coordinators. Eric (host) I think one of the best host located here at bulacan. He also give good suggestions on reception program.
Because my husband don’t want to make the people starve we add nachos (crossing malolos, they give discount for bulk purchase) and California maki (infront of Pasalubong center at Capitolyo, it taste so good for the price)

Cake from Yummybites and indeed it is a yummy cake. :)

Gown and entourage dress and tie – we bought it early January at Divisoria. It is an answered prayer. If my memory is correct my gown was purchased at 999 mall at the lower ground. I am looking for a ready to wear since one of my friend told me that her wedding gown was ready to wear and at only 2k. We found shop that will make the gown that I like but, I have to go back to divisoria for fitting (tamad lang) and it cost a little higher with the budget that we projected. That’s why we look for another store, and tada. I saw a longsleeve gown, I fitted it and Ronnel told it is beautiful so I said, okey, let’s buy this without any hesitation because my boyfriend said it is beautiful to me and it is what matter (I just removed the alambre that makes it look balloon and paper under the gown-kasi nga, I don’t want to be uncomfortable carrying my gown). And the bonus, it is on the projected budget a little higher with my friend’s gown. Lo and behold, (thank God, I got rewarded for my submission). My husband was so amazed as I walked down the aisle and not only him, but most of the people I know gave nice comment. I was like a princess. (The gown comes with accessories except, unity candle, candles and match but you can buy these at the Wedding Library)

Groom suit: No need to go to divisoria, at Calumpit crossing before the police station, there is a tailor shop. High class material but not expensive. Complete attire-Coat, vest,pants, white longsleeve, and bow tie.

For our entourage, on the projected budget (when I say projected budget, it is way, way,below in the usual budget) we bought the kind of dress I wanted (I google it) so simple yet classy and knowing that all the girls are beautiful they will surely be able to wear it like a model. Neck tie and bow tie for the men. And make sure that you are close with them, so you can ask them to dance on your wedding day. Thank you again.

For my Make- up: Ate Minnette, she’s my longtime friend and ate. What a blessing to have a make up artist friend (sya rin nag make up noong prenup pictorial).

Another blessing is to have Lola and Tita Irish for hair and make up. Lola flor did my hair. She, tita irish and tita jemima did all the hair and make up for the entourage, parents, and the rest of the people that is in the hotel. ¾ of the cost were been given as a gift so we just pay for a low low price. And just see how they did so well… Beautiful!

Invitation by JnR for our lovely invitation. Inspired by Rustic theme and yes, forget the seafoam, in the later preparation we don’t have anymore color motif, naging rustic theme wedding na.

Ring: ordered online. (Friend of one of my relative). We decided not to invest on it. We just wanted simple and the purpose of having it.

Photos and Video: We chose (I just found it on the internet, thru searching). Santiago Alfonso Fotografia. The blessing of booking it early (booked them on 3rd week of December) Got a discount rate and freebies. Ronnel and I like them because they don’t make major editing, all shots look natural and hindi matagal mag shoot.

Oh and lastly, plan your honeymoon ahead of time so you can book early and have some discount. Booked our hotel online January or February.

Other things can be bought at the mall.

I believe everything should always need to pray for. Ask God's wisdom for good decisions. Listen and observe from friends and other’s wedding experiences.

Did our wedding perfect? No, not at all, there are some flaws, but for us it doesn't matter because our objective was met - to give glory to God. We are so thankful and grateful to God and to all the people work so hard behind our prayed wedding. Thank you for saying yes to all our requests. :)

Comments

Popular Posts