STOP Walking

I am a person who walk fast. I don't know why, but I get used to it. (Lagi kasi ako late nun student pa lang ako). Tito Ogie (our churchmate), saw me last time I went to Malolos, Crossing, he told me and Dom (her daughter) "astig" ko daw maglakad. Maybe, because I don't want to waste time and there is no reason for me to slow down.

But, God tought me "why" i should slow down. He used my mom to see the importance of slowing down or even stop in walking. I always walk when I go home from work. When I walk I just look straight or down, I will not look to the left or right (except kapag tatawid ako ha). I will not give a smile to the people I used to see everyday or people who recognizes me (remember, I'm an artist,..hahaha) My mom, told me a story of a lady. Why I was interested with this lady? It's been a year na nakikita ko sya sa kanyang talipapa, I used to dislike her, pero simula ng may nagtayo ng isa pang talipapa sa amin na katapat pa nya, I felt compassion for her. I felt more compassion for her when my mom told me her story.

Matthew 14:14
When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick.

Jesus, always have time to the people who are in need. And I really learned from Him how to stop walking. You see, my friends, compassion is not really compassion when there is no action. I know I cannot buy all the stuff na tinitinda ng woman na ito, but somehow I can stop sa talipapa nya and bumili ng kaunti (which kailangan din naman namin) and talk to her. And last Monday night, I stop bought some fish, chicken & eggplant, give her a smile & talk to her for a while. After that, I felt joy in my heart and told God, I hope I can lead her to Christ or even my mom will be used to lead her. Bless her oh God, bless her store even she didn't know you yet, hopefully soon..She will...

Comments

Popular Posts