2008 Journey

2 days to go before the end of the year, again we will all welcome the New Year with a bang. But before the year ends I will make some inventory of God’s faithfulness in my life….

Family – We been closer right now, mas maraming sweet moments and bonding moments especially with my brothers. May mga times pa rin syempre that you argue, but I can say that minimal na. Finally my mom joined a dgroup this year, and now she is active on serving God through music and Sunday school ministry. My brother lester, enters college and seeing him finally giving his commitment to serve God also. My brother randolf, he is still makulit but I can see that he is maturing na naman, I hope so..hahaha.. my father, who is working abroad, also serving God.
My 2 Aunt met Jesus Christ this year also. My cousins are now seeking Jesus. I know, it will be a long process for them as for my family also, but I am excited what God’s plan for my whole family.
God providing our needs, since July we are now eating 3x a day and sometimes more than 3x pa. We still live in an apartment na maganda..i have my own room kasi..hahaha
Nagkaroon ako ng another pamangking (Alfonso James) dalawa na pala ang pamangkin ko sa side ng aking father (si ski iyong isa na inaanak ko). Then by next year, magkakaroon na ulit me ng isa pa 1st pamangkin sa mother side…Waaaah, tumatanda na ako..

Spiritual life – Maraming encounter with God. There are many lessons that I have to apply in my life. I failed to read the whole Bible again and to share the Gospel to many but by God’s grace I led 2 young ladies to Christ. Sila iyong 2 na bago na nadagdag sa dgroup ko this year. Continue pa rin ang Dgroup.
I attended 2 retreats which, hindi pa rin ako ang participant… hahaha.. Youth and Singles retreat. I love the two retreats that I had attended and looking forward for 2009 retreat.
Singles D-group did I miss one or two meetings????? Love my sisters….

Personal life – Lovelife – I was broken hearted this year, as in super broken hearted it took me months to recover from that heartache, it makes me bitter but stronger??? But I still thank God for kilig moments. When He will make me see my crushes na hindi inaasahan. God make me more beautiful inside out (kaya ang dami nakapila..hahahaaha, ala pakialamanan blog ko to..hahaha)…
Many come and go but the best is yet to come (maybe in 2009, hahahaha)…
Friends – I gained friends this year (thank God) (nadagdagan ang super close friends ko) and God also giving me opportunities to meet my old friends also. I enjoyed lot of things that I did this year with my friends. Many to mention. I love my bonding moment with my bestfriend (I miss you so much, ate mae)…
I love also bonding moments with my sisters (singles dgroup)…. And tomorrow basketball game ako with some friends..
I got a regular job, Administrative Assistant in CCF Malolos (dami blessings ng work na ito)… excited me by January 2009… Will I be regular? I trust God…

Crying moments – hiniwalay ko talaga ito. Dami ko crying moments with God… dalas ko rin umiyak sa office ko sa CCF Malolos. But, there are few crying moments that I want to share with you.
When, I cried to God when I was super depressed. (dami worries and problems nun time na un sa family and sa work ko).
I cried to God when I was broken hearted. And I cried also to God when I am falling….

My crying moment with my ate. Grabe talaga rin iyon. First time we cried together. I thank God for that moment because I was redirected of my purpose. God made me realized that having a work is not about where I will be happy but it is about what really His plan for me. I love you ate.

Crying moment with a friend. This year 2 times she cried on my shoulder. Of course, I hate seeing her cry but you know, in that two instant I felt that God making my dream come true - To be a good friend and a good sister. And at the same time I'm also learning. I love you sis. By the way, this sister of mine also witnessed all the bitterness in my heart. I might not cry on her shoulder, but she got all the punches that I want to throw when I was bitter.

Character - God making me more not to worry but to always trust on Him. I am more sweet with my family, kaya lang lately hindi masyado. More giving. More open (at least ngaun mdyo nakakapag-open na ako sa iba)... pride, hmmm..still there but God is working on it. I am more discipline... Less time in watching tv, doing my exercise and having a good sleep, watching my eating habits (ok, minsan ndi na tama ang pagkain ko, lalo na when i skip meals)... More caring and loving to all. Humility??? God is still working on that.... hahaha... well, i think other could tell about my character, i really don't know eh..hahahaha

There are lots of things I wanted to share but I guess these things are enough for this year. God is faithful…

All in all, I love 2008 not because of the things I got or all the blessings that I get but because I still living with Jesus and for Jesus. And I am excited about 2009 because I know God is with me, He will never leave me nor forsake me (Hebrews 13:5b). Kung ano man ang meron sa 2009 kasama ko si Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts