Give your Best

I had a meeting last week, and I got some words that I can used to make my blog -

"para simple at hindi tayo mahirapan"
"mas less complicated"
"para hindi na marami pang trabaho"

There is nothing wrong in the above words or phrase, but it just crossed in my mine that, what is the real motive behind those reasons, I believe if I or you can give your best then give it why settle in simple thing or less complicated if it is not our best. Why settle in 2nd best if God will help me and you to do the tasks that we thought it's hard or complicated.

I like this phrase "why it can't be abnormal?" You see, friends sometimes we have to change things the way it used to be especially if changing it would be for the better. What I've learned from this meeting is.... I will not offer anything, that cost me nothing.

2 Samuel 24:24
But the king replied to Araunah, "No, I insist on paying you for it. I will not sacrifice to the Lord my God burnt offerings that cost me nothing."

I will give my best, my time, my talent, my treasure, myself if that will cost me. Because it is God who I am serving...

Comments

Popular Posts