Walking many miles

Walking many miles even staying where you are... How that can be? Last December 4, CCF Malolos conducted a PDL-PNP Seminar in Camp Olivas. I really didn't volunteer myself because I know they don't needed me there and the fact that I have to work in my office. I used to it, to be left in my office. Then Friday came, all of my dgroup mates sa singles telling how they've experienced God, how amazing God is and I do believe in them because I experienced it before when I was able to join the said seminar in San Fernando. I told them and my dgroup leader that I really don't want to attend our meeting or even hear their experience because maiinggit lang ako. I haven't share the gospel for some quite time and I don't even follow up the girl and her guy friend that I shared the gospel last time, kahit kilala ko naman iyong girl or I have a connection. So, maiinggit lang ako. But you know what...

Yesterday, btw, I have a connection sa PNP there in Camp Olivas nasa ym list ko isang Police (through ym kasi pinadala mga names for certificates). Yesterday, he told me that he was encourage through all of my blog entries (take note, not only in blogspot pero pati sa friendster). God used him for me to encourage that I don't have to walk many miles just to encourage people or share about Jesus. Walking many miles even staying where I am. :) I was encourage to really continue to write blogs about how I experienced God about Jesus (btw, if you have enough time just about 30sec. or a minute click some google ads don't worry ala pong mangyayari sainyo, it will just benefit me..:) thanks)

I would like also to thank MR. Policeman for reading my blogs and I believe that God will finish the work He begun in you. I hope and pray that you will have the passion to continue to seek Jesus and start serving Him.

Next week, I will having a journey but I don't have to walk many miles, maybe just a kilometer. Pray for me, that I will be used by God to share the gospel to many students.

Deuteronomy 30:16
For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

Comments

Popular Posts