A night to Remember


2nd day of January 2009, we had an over night Singles D-group - a night to remember. That was one of the night or over night that I will truly treasure in my heart. It was not an ordinary night, God gave us something special. I know each one of us has something to tell, I can't share what they've learned but I can share with you what's mine.

I don't want to elaborate things, it is more beautiful if I will keep something to myself. Here it goes, I praise God for the availability of Kuya's house (Brother ni Ate Anna), I praise God for Ate Geh (tama ba ate Anna?) kasi we don't have to clean anymore. I praise God for the dinner we ate, sarap ng sinigang na hipon at corned beef at SAGING..hahaha.. I praise God for the snacks,.. for all the pillows na nagkalat, sa napakalamig na hangin... sa masarap na breakfast (Jan.3), sarap ng coffee, ng cowhead strawberry flavor, ng tinapay at palaman. Sarap ng breakfast... Sa aming less than 4 hours na pagtulog, at sa ilaw na hindi namin makita ang patayan... Sa kumot na solo ko..hahaha... Sa tough 10 questions na hindi naman 10 questions...hahaha...I praise God for reminding me to be humble.. I praise God for the new comment, it makes me more responsible and accountable with Jesus. I praise God for the circle of friends (Singles Dgroup) i have...kasama sila ate april and clang...

But most of all, I praise God for the activity we did that night.... It was special, it was a wake up call,and it was something new even if it is not... God's love never ends and that night super it really not end...

I am excited kung saan ako dadalhin ni God... I am excited to be part or be His instrument sa work Niya... I am excited to be working with Jesus side by side....

Friends, this is life ... It is about JESUS...

Comments

miNettE said…
indeed, this is LIFE! In the loving arms of Jesus. :)
zer0sIx said…
"Sa tough 10 questions na hindi naman 10 questions" akala ko samin lang meron nagiging ala Moe "SR" Twister ;)

Popular Posts