She said....

I had some chit-chats with my friends and one of my friend said something that makes be able to write this new blog entry... she said to me "ayaw mo bang sumaya?" (take note, I love this friend of my mine...:) )

Well, for some of you who already knew what girlfriends talking about most of the time you will get where she is coming from and you will get were I am coming from when I answered her...

I answered her, "masaya naman ako". Friends, sometimes we have a wrong notion of where or what is the source of our true happiness. People find their happiness in gadgets, in relationship, in food, friends, gimik, work, etc. But for me and I know some of you out their find the true joy in Jesus alone. Yes, I must admit some of the things I mention above makes me happy, but happiness is different from being joyful. Being joyful comes from within, it is something you already have in your heart even though you don't have anything in your hand. Being joyful, is from Jesus.

John 15:11
I have told you this so that My joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.

And for those friends of mine who might read this blog and also thinking that I am not really enjoying my life.... I tell you, I am... I am living my life to the fullest.

Comments

Popular Posts