God's gift...


Today March 11, 2009, 4:57 am "Mary Chrishaine" was born. My 1st niece (mother side, I have 1 nephew and niece on my father side). Well, I really wanted to see the baby but unfortunately it will take some time for me to be able to see her (I can't have my leave from the office).

My couz gave birth in a normal delivery, the baby's weight is 3.2 kg (she's big huh..)...

after reading the text that i got from my ninang... i was really amazed on how God really give life... Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
how the baby grow in the mother's womb..is it amazing - God is real... I really can't put the right words to describe what i really feel right now... all i can say "God is amazing"

I also admire my couz for giving her strength to give birth to a baby. I admire her for her courage to go to an operating room...

I also want to give credit to moms, i realized that moms will be there by your side no matter what. (my mom and ninang were there for shayne - that's love)..

I am pretty excited for my future family, holding a baby with my God's best husband...hehehe, enough for this...it will take years pa...

Couz, i love you. be the best mom you can be for Jesus.

Lord, I pray for my couz and her husband that they will be the kind of parents you want them to be. I pray that one day they will have an encounter with You. I pray for my niece Chrishaine that she will be the woman after your own heart. I pray that you guide her, protect her, give her good health and as early as possible she will seek You.

I also pray that i could be the best Auntie to my pamangkins...:)

May your will be done. Amen!!!

Psalm 127:3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Note: photo is from the internet..

Comments

Popular Posts