Tired!!!

I really never experienced in my entire life to be tired like this. I am full of energy and always enthusiastic in everything and in anything, but this past few weeks, months - I feel so tired and down...

1. I am tired of hearing the same words about me.... I want them to see the beauty inside of me... Bible says - 1 Samuel 16:7
But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

2. I am tired of all the responsibilities in my shoulders.... I want someone who will understand and help me.... Bible says - Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.


3. I am tired of feeling that people judging me.... I want them to trust me.... Bible says - Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

4. I am tired of searching my heart's motive.... I want to believe that i have no bad intentions... Bible says - Proverbs 16:9
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.

5. I am tired of doing things that never used or appreciated..... I want them to see that I'm giving my best.... Bible says - 1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

6. I am tired of hearing the same issues all over again.... I don't want my D-group member to be discourage or be in a hard situation... Bible says - 2 Chronicles 20:15
He said: "Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's.


7. I am tired of my having this kind of routine.... I want to explore new things, new place even in my rest day.... Bible says - Lamentations 3:23
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

8. I am tired of having a small circle of friends..... I want to have many friends that I could lead to Christ.... Bible says - Proverbs 22:24
Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered,

9. I am tired of hearing my name.... I want at least once no one recognizes me or as if i am not existing.... - Bible says - 2 Corinthians 8:3-5
3For I testify that they gave as much as they were able, and even beyond their ability. Entirely on their own, 4they urgently pleaded with us for the privilege of sharing in this service to the saints. 5And they did not do as we expected, but they gave themselves first to the Lord and then to us in keeping with God's will.

I told God, I am tired, I need energy and He answered -

Isaiah 40:30-31 (New International Version)

30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

I want to put my hope in the Lord - He will renew my strength, He will lead me to the right path... He will give not what I want but I know He will give what will be the best for me... for this period that I am so tired, I praise and adore God for who He really is, for being my comforter,... also this period of my tiredness, I appreciate two things at the end of the day - 1. my room that was clean and uncluttered (I always left my room messy, but thanks to my mom)...:) 2. encouragement - knowing someone believes in you...that I am giving my best to God...

I like this line from the movie of spiderman: great power, comes great responsibilities... is some point, spiderman got tired of helping people, got tired of what he supposed to do, and begun to be self-centered. I must admit, sometimes I am like him, I'm getting tired of the things I supposed to do, tired of the responsibilities but like him, He continue doing what he was called... I know I will not turn my back on my Master... I will do what God has called me to do.... and hear this verses from Him - Matthew 25:23
"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'

I know, I will not be just a supergirl but a woman after God's own heart... Friends, continue to pray for my spiritual life that I will continue to seek and serve Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular Posts