Amazing Race

I couldn't remember how it started, but I was really a fan of Amazing Race. I love the reality show, I love the concept of the game, I love the challenges and I love seeing different countries. I dreamed of being in the race. I believe that I watched all the season of Amazing Race though I missed some of the episodes but I never missed to start and finish each season, except season 14. I knew in my heart that anytime soon their will be a new season of Amazing Race, unfortunately for me since our TV broke I don't have a chance to watch on Channel 23. Until today, I got a chance to watch it. Yes, I got a chance but I almost miss the whole season because today's episode is the 2nd or 3rd to the last episode of season 14. Next week will might be the last episode. I missed it. And I can't choose a team that I want to be the winner. I don't know them at all. I missed the new challenges that they faced. To be honest it was really disappointing missing a race that practically you've been watching since it was started. I missed the places that they went to. I miss it. And sharing my disappointment to someone who don't care the show is useless "they don't care" because they don't care about the show, they are not watching it.

Then I realized, many of us missing the real race. I might too missing the Amazing Race that God has set me in. Are you in the race that leads to a great price? What race are you in to? In John 3:16 16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. God want you to be in a race that will lead you to Him. Did you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior? If not, if you are reading this and your heart was been touch, that you realize you are a sinner and you need a Savior then simply put your faith on Jesus Christ alone. Trust what He did on the cross. You can pray this simple prayer to express you faith in Jesus Christ and receive Him into your heart as your Lord and Savior. You can only have to pray this prayer once but with sincerity because when He enters your life, He will never leave you.
PRAYER: Lord Jesus, I need You. I confess that I am a sinner. I believe that you died on the cross to pay for all my sins. With your help, I will turn away from all my sins. Please come into my life and be my Lord and Savior. I accept your free gift of eternal life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me eternal life. Amen.

Start joining in the Amazing Race God has set before us.

Comments

Popular Posts