He understands.

1 Corinthians 8:3
3But the man who loves God is known by God.

I love this verse, I love the topic of max lucado sa 1st day ng 2nd book ng Experiencing the Heart of Jesus. It was the time that I want someone just to understand me. Jesus did. I don't have to explain, why I did that or explain why i commit mistakes - He understands. But of course, i should confess my mistakes to Him and repent from that mistakes.

I disrespect one of my authority, (I just blew it, i believe this is not the time to explain it further. But it makes me more respectful right now and submissive. Sometimes it needs to happened. I just expressed my feelings to God (well, ok sa iba na rin, especially to those na naintindihan ako...haahhaha..bias..) But after it, I believe God spoke to me. He don't need more of explanation, I just have to repent and do want is right. I believe I am more respectful and submissive (really, well that is what i believe and God knows it).. I believe that by God's grace, I am doing what is right. One of the character that I really like to a person is being understanding, that they understand you, that they will believe that God is really working in you. Those people who are understanding kasi is the one who is a good encourager.. => those that are so sensitive enough to feel what you need.

I thank God, because He understands. It makes more sense to me why Jesus became a human - so He we can definitely believe that He understand. Nagdaan Siya sa mga tests, trials, pain, suffering, joy, others. Right now, when a person needs my advice or seeking my advice mas naiintindihan ko sila, kasi someone understands me - Jesus. Kaya pinakamamahal na apo - i understand you. :) kahit minsan nakukulitan at nasasaktan na din ako - i will still be here willing to listen, because I understand. Sorry for the times na naaasar ako sayo, sorry dahil lumalayo ako sayo. Babalik din tayo sa dati - promise.. :) sa mga anak ko - kahit napagsasabihan ko kayo or i was being mean or harsh minsan, I understand kung bakit ganun kayo (please understand me rin, hahaha). Basta let us focus sa purpose natin sa buhay - we are made for God, for His glory.

1 Corinthians 8:3
3But the man who loves God is known by God.

Comments

Popular Posts