Retreat

This is not supposed my blog entry - i have a really special blog entry but due to the request of my pinakamamahal na apo here I am writing my new blog entry. Ok naman sya so I will enjoy writing this. At ng may mabasa naman sya.hahaha

Retreat - A period of several days of withdrawal from society to a religious house for exclusive occupation in the duties of devotion; as, to appoint or observe a retreat.

withdrawal for prayer and study and meditation; "a religious retreat"

i got the definition on online dictionary. It is singles retreat(June 12-14) kaya naman busy ang schedule ko (actually, it is the most relax enjoyable preparation that I have).. It will be my third retreat in singles. 2009 is the year na lumipat na ako from youth to singles (hindi ako umattend ng youth retreat). First time ko to handle a group dito sa retreat, I believe that means that I am really going out to my comfort zone (God knows it)... Before pa ng June 12, I already talked to God. That I will be serious this time, hopefully iyong mga mahandle namin ni jenna maging D-group namin after ng retreat. It will also be the first time na hindi ko makakasama ang bestfriend ko sa singles retreat. I told her and a friend, that sayang she will not witness my maturity this time. Sayang hindi nya ako makikita na mature. Sabi naman ng friend ko ok nga un para kahit walang nagbabantay sa akin eh matino ako..hahaha

I remember my 1st ever singles retreat sa sitio...how stubborn i am, not wearing my id, not listening sa messages, awayin ng buong gabi ang bestfriend ko... Nun 2nd retreat ko sa singles, eh nag-li low na, hehehe...thank God, pero inaway ko pa din ang bestfriend ko....hahaha

now, sa June 12-14, it is not about me na or her, it is not about me having a relaxation or enjoying things in the event - it is all about God, honoring, glorifying Him. I made a mistake before the retreat but I believe it happened for a purpose. :) and it made me closer to God. I am pretty excited na for the retreat... Kinakabahan na nga ata ako eh, it will be a different singles retreat....

I will be a different clariz (by the way, it is chlarej that i used for my nickname. for a change)... It will be different because God made it different.. :)

Comments

Popular Posts