Improving!!!

That's the word that I would describe myself. :)

Last weekend I had an opportunity to tie the series (wow, championship ba ito?). 1-1 na ang standing (clark, clarisse, clang, cha vs. olan, monet, anna, mae)... sayang ala si ate mae at si cha pero meron pa naman next time. Though I never get my range from outside (but I made some shots from the outside especially the winning basket)... My game really improve a lot, I still get tired but not that easily. The perseverance to win is still in me - so why we won??? Kuya clark is tall that is why he get most of the rebounds, clang is always on time in making her shots and giving all her energy to hassle especially in defense. That is why we won the game, but the win is not that easy. Monet still an all time shooter, a so kulit in the defensive end, olan also improve his game having an outside shot, and ate anna who, get tired but beat us inside - sabi nya pagod na sya pero ayon siya halos imiskor (na injured pa yan ah..hehehe).

I improved my game simply because I persevere. I never stop practicing my shots, my drive moves and reducing my weights. I persevere to improve myself because of them (opponents). Sabi ko kay monet, kaya ako nag-improve kasi naman ang galing nya. After ng game, I still want to improve my game - Yes I still go to marcelo complex to play ball and jog around.

There is always a room for improvement - I improve myself in taking criticisms to me. I never get emotional or think of it anymore and not judging them (well, more improvements pa). I also improve myself in not condemning myself (before I will text ate mae just to feel better, pero ngayon natatandaan ko na mga sinabi nya). There is always a smile in my face (maybe this is it (bakit emotionless ako)- joy not because of any feelings from the heart but experiencing joy because of Jesus' characters).

James 1:4
Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

2 Peter 1:5-7 (New International Version)

5For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Hebrews 10:36
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

Friends, never stop on learning, improving. Always persevere.

Comments

olan said…
thnxx God kasi nkita u un Fault mo at sbhin u lahat kay God yon....
ako din nging addict sa ibang things but God help me kaya alam ko kya mo din yan... andyan mga friends also me...nice blog mlking encourage yan sa mga may bisyo at TY palagi u

Popular Posts