My 24th Birthday!!! Part 2


I praise God for the people He given me, for the people who loves me... Being 24 is something special to me.. since last year, inaabangan ko na itong araw na ito. I wished for something - it didn't happened. Maybe next year, or next next year, still I am joyful being 24 inspite that what I really wished for didn't come true... I believe it is not yet the time, and the best is yet to come.. :)

On the day of my birthday, I experienced Jesus. He reminds me of how He being a servant (hopefully, that one day I could be like Him - having a servant heart). Ang dami kong reklamo, nalungkot, naging masaya ako ng araw ng aking kaarawan. I had a mixed emotion that day, but the joy that God gave me prevails.

What I received this year???? here it is...
NIV bible from my mom.... really love it... :)talagang sinabi ko na ito ang bilhin nya sa akin..hahaha... (grabe, super spoiled ako kay mama nitong august..:) ) She bought me a 1 dozen white rose... and she just pour petals on my bed (lovely) I slept that night (aug.21) like a princess... (take note: si mama ko din nagpamerienda sa amin nun 21 ng hapon..hahaha...i'm such a ...hahaha..beloved..)

To be honest, my birthday is just an ordinary day... no fancy things, no parties etc. (hope next year magpapaparty na ako...hahaha)... until, sa office a friend (yohan) surprised me...He brought flowers, card, and a (ano nga ba tawag dun?basta pangdisplay)... God is just so sweet..;)

Hanggang sa maghapon, tita shiela gave a blouse, ms. emy gave cookies....

and at night I got a chance to celebrate my birthday with my friends (also our anniversary)...they brought icecream and cake, they gave me some gifts (pangkamot, plastic balloon (sinong character un?), pang-massage and a book (which I used for my devotion) - super thoughtful nila... :) i felt welcome again.. :)

the following day, we had a dgroup and single night... as expecting (as usual, this year we make some surprises sa mga birthday celebrant) but not expecting what they will be given to me... Wow,..hehehe...a basketball ball, uniform, risk band....(I do appreciated it - I slept with my ball, minsan eto un yakap ko..hahaha...) kelan ko kaya ito magagamit sa court??? i feel God's grace... :)

Ate marie, also gave me yellow flowers (mums).... :) and a letter... :)

sa sumunod na araw i still received some gifts like blouse from ate rose and kuya pol and card from jenna (which makes me smile).... :)

They are all special gifts from God...and sometimes the best gifts are those written in a piece of paper... :)

really appreciated those text messages (i do love dramas, so love those madramas na message)but i still appreciate those one liner greeting hahaha....the letter from ate marie really makes my heart cry (though no tears fall from my eyes, why??? sa 3rd part ng birthday blog entry ko...)...i love receiving letters and cards - masarap lang kasi magbasa ng mga messages na nag-sasabi that they appreciates you and nagsasabi that they will always be their....

I don't deserve these things - but God is gracious... :) Exodus 33:19b
I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

I believe that it is God's character my protector and provider... :) God makes me feel that I am a lady now - daming flowers kasi eh...hehehe

I did something that I really don't want but - it pays off.... I am being undercover... :)

My 24th Birthday Part 3 is about - Galera trip... :)

Comments

Popular Posts