Secret....

Secret - Definition: Hidden; concealed; as, secret treasure; secret plans; a secret vow.

I just can't think of a title for my new blog, so secret na lang..hhahaha.. seriously, I am not a secret person, I am a celebrity, so people know my life - I just used to it... no private life...kidding aside, I don't really like making secrets - especially to my family and close friends (except that, I am keeping secrets of others...dito ako magaling) but for my own secret - i just can't hide it... I am not good really in lying and pretending (serious, I am not exalting myself).... Though of course, I kept my secrets - secrets.. Iyong hindi mo talaga sya masasabi sa ibang tao... recently I unloaded one - my secret - my embarassing moment - I never told it to others (no one knows it except those who witnessed it)... Well, ok din naman pala... hear just some laughter, but I don't feel embarassed na... I am boasting pa nga it, that it was the embarassing for all the embarassing moment (wala ng tatalo)....

I still have one secret - still not telling to anybody, but one day...one day... I want to break free from that moment....one day, I will tell it...

Last monday, being sick and just lying into my bed... nothing to do, I found a secret of other person. Well, I don't know if it is a secret but it is not my own business... and knowing it - makes me doubt to that person... I just can't give the full trust,.. Do I feel guilty??? Bad, not at all... I do now, but not that so guilty... I felt, I must know it.. It can affect my decision in the future... so I must know it...

I hope one day, I could tell to the person what I've discovered... I hope that I will be forgiven and not get angry with me....

What I've learned??? No idle times... or used it in more meaningful ways like reading a book, doing your quiet time.... listen to music....

I hope one day - I will unload my secrets....

Comments

Ade said…
Secrets are necessary. You're blessed you could live secret-free!",
Clarisse said…
well, said ade..galing mo talaga.. :)

Popular Posts