Trust

'“To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.” George MacDonald'

I like to be trusted by people, I feel loved when they fully trust me. I don't like them giving me a benefit of the doubt because it means they don't fully trust me. I can't trust people who don't trust me, I don't give much love to those who didn't trust me. I can't give my best to those who don't trust me. I don't like people doubting me, I don't know why maybe it is pride, because I know for myself that I am honest and they don't have to doubt.

Trust - that is also the reason why me and my friending got a long way. I felt the trust that she gave to me. I trust her also - kaya when she say I am beautiful, I am..when she say that na namumutla ako, I will make some changes. I felt the trust she has to me when, I will correct her and then when we meet the next time she already made the changes needed (and I trust her that she already did it).

Trust is important in a relationship, if there is no trust the relationship will be drifted apart. When you want to be assured of salvation - you have to only trust Jesus that He is the Savior. You have to put your faith on Him to have a relationship with Jesus. Life is so uncertain - you got to trust Jesus.

1 Corinthians 13:6-8

6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails.

Comments

Popular Posts