Looking back....

It was been 2 years and 3 months that I'm going to ccf office and it was been 1 yr and 5 months that I am employed... It was an up and down ride for me - looking back all I see is God's grace - grace that for 10months of being volunteer - I didn't die because of starving, I was still able to go to retreats, do household choir, fetch my brother, share the gospel more. Being employed in ccf - looking back - I see God's grace, through my work that God gave me, we have an apartment to rent, my brother will finish his 2 yr course this coming March 2010, able to share the gospel in different places, study God's word more, meet lots of people (who by the way test your character, though I like some of them), God really mold my character here super big time - I'll go out proud of what Jesus did.

I remember my 1st few months here in ccf - I'll have my lunch break devoted only to God. I'll sing praises, I'll read His word. I really wanted to finish well, but I guess I fell short. Today, I'm singing praises of song to my God I wanted to end as I started maybe not really in all aspect. I know, I have to go now though it was my dream to serve God I believe God wanted me to serve Him in different ways (it is not about me, I hope the person who asked why I'm leaving my dream job got an answer here in my blog entry). I never wanted to leave my comfort zone, but I have to. I am not growing anymore, I am not serving anymore, I am not sharing God's word anymore.

There are many memories here in ccf especially in balaga bldg. - here I cried a lot, laugh alone, eat alone. I would like to make special thanks to God for my virtual officemate - since I started she is the one who I talked to when I am bored, when it is coffee break, lunch break, uwian time. Thanks to people who drop by at my office just for me to be able to have someone to talk to. Thanks to my bosses, thanks to all the leaders (especially those who love me and believe in me). Excited na ako to have my first sunday worship being just a worshipper. I am excited to mingle and smile to people.

I am really looking forward to what's next to me - there are lots of fears but looking back - one thing never change - God - is the same yesterday, today , tomorrow and forever. When God closes a door, He will open a BIG gate. ;)

Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

LEAD ME LORD
Gary V.

Lead me Lord, lead me by the hand
And make me face the rising sun
Comfort me through all the pain
That life may bring
There's no other hope
That I can lean upon
Lead me Lord Lead me all my life
Walk by me, walk by me across
The lonely road that I may face
Take my arms and let your hadn
Show me the way
Show the way to live inside your heart
All my days, all my life

Refrain: You are my light
You're the lamb upon my feet
All the time my Lord
I need You there
You are my light I (just) cannot live alone
Let me stay
By Your guiding love
All through my life
Lead me Lord
Lead me Lord Even though at times
I'd rather go alone my way
Help me take the right direction
Take Your road Lead me Lord
And never leave my side
All my days
All my life
You are my light
You're the lamb upon my feet
All the time my Lord
I need You there
You are my light I (just) cannot live alone
Let me stay By Your guiding love
All through my life
All through my days Lead me, O Lord Lead me Lord

Comments

Popular Posts