words of the week...

Words that comforted me this week... Thank God for it....

One night I'm sad and I was comforted with this....

"Alam mo ginawa tayo ni God na may emotion at kahit ano pa ang nararamdaman mo ngayon, He understands."

In a meeting instead of saying LSS unconsciously I said LOL (fortunately, only one person heard it and said to me while tapping my back....

"it's ok... I understand - :)"

As I asked a person (you are one of a kind - hope there still someone like you out there..hahaha) "What are you doing to move on?"

"Wala, Si God mismo ang nagbibigay ng comfort"

I agree. God really comforts us. cheers to that... :)

God and people understand me - what I am going thru... God also crying with me.... and it makes me more strong than ever. Last night I still feel the sadness, nothing to look back or to look at - I have all the time to talk to God...

It hurts me, I don't know why - I am just sad the fact that I hurry things - I was so impatient before. It hurts my pride that they are right, God is right and I am wrong. But in this I see God's grace because He gave me courage to get out of that situation. He forgave me. It saddened me, maybe because I am expecting that I will see that my love before is worth it, maybe I am expecting that people will see that somehow I am right. I thank God for going thru this process - I am seeing the deeper intention of my heart and it gave me opportunity to always focus on Jesus.

Since the day God get me out of that situation... God never stop to say how beautiful I am (my love language - affirmation, appreciation, time). People will say "ang ganda mo" - in ways that I am not expecting - everywhere I go - un at un ang sinasabi. I also having lots of time with God - kaya I really feel love - love that I need to heal my wounded heart.

yeah, it hurts but if the world say "kung mali ang ibigin ka, ayoko ng maging tama" I will say, "I'll choose to be hurt for awhile than to be away from You - because I trust in Your word"

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Comments

Popular Posts