9 years with Him….

Another year has passed by and now I’m celebrating (Aug. 18, 2010) my 9th year spiritual birthday. Indeed it was been a roller coaster ride, but in the end what is important God never let me go – He is faithful as He promise.

I learned a lot from last year, by God’s grace somehow I am been sweet to my family, I am learning to tame my tongue and lower my voice if I am talking to my mom. Though there were times that I totally hurt my mom and brother it was been an event that wake me up to really strive to be the best daughter and sister. Lately, I am enjoying my time with them - going to the mall with my mom, playing with my small brother and eating.

I am learning and practicing obedience and submission to my spiritual leaders. I rebelled – by God’s grace He disciplined me. I experienced God’s love towards me through my dleader, how she has been so patient and loving towards me as she always says “I love you more”. God also used my dgroupmates for me to be able to response well in every circumstance I encountered. Even my dmembers and apos God used for me to decide things rightly. I miss my dmembers, it’s quite a while we don’t consistenly see each other, but I am happy everytime I hear reports from them. I am joyful to see how God is working in their life. I am also thankful to God for my spiritual family, through them God molds my character.

God also taught me a lot in the aspect of love. Love is not blind, it is just you don’t want to see things that is wrong. Love is not a rush; there is no race on it. And giving chances is not the other way not to hurt people, it is better to reject from the very first start and always stick with God’s standard.

Now, I am joyfully living my life to the fullest. Jesus refocused my life. Giving me the passion to share God’s word to others and make a difference.

All glory and honor to my one and only Savior Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 61:1-4

1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,

2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,

3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.

4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins
and restore the places long devastated;
they will renew the ruined cities
that have been devastated for generations.

Comments

Popular Posts