Grateful....

I am a person who is easily getting affected of the circumstances, of what other people say or what others do - especially if they really matters to me. I react without thinking, I get bitter and bitter for months and even years. I am an emotional and relational person. I value every relationships I have like friendship,small group relationship etc. I don't used them if it is not really that kind of relationship I have with them.

For the recent months I lost lots of friends - I was saddened by the fact that I lost them because I have to prioritize what I have to prioritize. I lost them because I chose to be friends with them. I lost one of them because of no reason. Losing someone who really means a lot to me is like loosing some part of me. For sometimes, I contemplate about it, sometimes I regret things that I did. But I realized I don't have to regret things especially when I did things to obey God.

Now, I realized I have so much to thank to God. My family who is super loving and understanding to me especially my mom, my relatives who continuing to seek God, my Dgroup Leader who is super loving and understanding to me, my Dgroupmates who always encourage me, inspire me who always makes time for me, my Dgroup members who always been an encourager and motivator to me. Friends who still keep in touch with me, who misses me, who is being shock of my transformation, my officemates/co-workers who always see my beauty and smile and there are so much to thank for but all glory and honor to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Who makes me do things that what He wants me to do. It is really hard sometimes, but Jesus Himself enabling me to do things I can't do with my own... He allows me to have time for things that will last for eternity...

A friend always keep telling (as a joke), "hindi ka naman ganyan dati" It really makes me think, where my friend is coming from - I always think that I change but for a good, but I keep on thinking, maybe that friend told that because - I always look down on myself, I always been lowering my standard because of the past, I always been bitter that I say bad things to people even judging their salvation. Slowly but surely, I am trying to really follow all God's decree, I don't say I am perfect but, now I make sure to do things for God and to change things that not pleasing to God.... and to always be grateful to Jesus....

Psalm 100:2
Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.

Comments

Popular Posts