A Magical Experienced at EK.



It was my desire to go to EK, never experience EK for 24 years of my life. I planned for it before my birthday, but I was thinking that I would like someone to went with me –
Isaiah 55:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.indeed, I thank Him for having a great planned that my plan… I can’t imagine how would I enjoy EK with someone else.

EK would also be the Galera reunion (it was just some couldn’t make it for more important priority). I went with the people that was closed with my heart.
Kuya Ic – this guy, he trust me…hahaha…and believes in me… I am thankful to God for him to have him as kuya, I will never forget how he entertained a friend of mine and how he examine that guy. Though pinapayat ako nito for some time eh but nabawi na un sa kainan sa JIL. It was a talked between brother and sister in Christ, between a friend. What was the memorable moment with him sa EK, walang iba kung hindi nun sasakay kaming 6 sa space shuttle. Imagine, pinalalakas nya loob nya sa pagtingin sa mga batang tsino na sasakay din ng space shuttle.

Kuya Mic – one of my closest kuya …aside from kuya KC, I love both of them – they make me feel so secure and super bunso. Kuya mic, so sensitive, responsible, careful. Imagine, he knows kung sino ang nawawala sa amin, without saying a word to him , he would always be at our back looking out for us. Memorable time with Him at EK, hmmmm… hmmmm, many to mentions…hahaha… hindi ko pa nga ito na one on one eh, hahaha..so kuya mic, buslo tayo…hahaha

Mariz – my tour guide, hay, sya ang tour guide na tour guide talaga…hahaha… I love my litter sister… she never change ever since. She is so pure and loving,. Thank you for showing EK to me, you are the best tour guide and photographer. I am looking forward to be with you sa Dgroup, hahaha… lumabas na ba ang result???
Ate Lorna – naibigay ko na sainyo ang picture, iyon na iyon…funny moment with her at EK sa anchors away, ganda ng photo nya dun,..hahaha…pareho kaming takot na takot… this girl, super simple and so kind… un mga balls ko ah…hahaha, I know how much she loves me as she loves clang… 

Clang – super loyal friend of mine, hindi na sya natulog para lang makasama sa EK.  really appreciate it… syempre, walang party kung wala ka…hahaha..buhay na buhay kami dahil kay clang…. Thanks for riding the space shuttle,.hahaha…na nagustuhan mo ng todo pero ayaw mo pa nun una….hahaha

Ate Minet – sya ang nagpalakas ng loob ko to ride the roller skater na nasa harap kami, sya din ang katabi ko sa space shuttle. Best moment? Space shuttle ride, oh not the ride but the waiting…super daming quotes ang nabuo namin nila ate minet, clang at jenna sa kahihintay…haba ng pila… ate minet, next time na bumalik tayo ng EK sa harap na tayo sasakay…hahaha

Jenna – kulitan sa pila ng riogrande, hahaha..nabalitaan mo na nangyari sa mag bf-gf???hahaha…. Ang pinakabasa sa lahat… thanks sa shirt – you know how to best describe me…hahaha, thanks din sa letter, you are really getting out of your way… what was funny to that letter is just that it seems we just say things the same, parang nagsagutan ang letter namin….

Ate marie – SRR x the best moment, lagi na lang sya ang nagkakapasa kahit galera days… walang katapusang kwento about that horror house for sure pag nagkita ulit, un ulit ang kwento… hahaha… thanks for the shirt also, kapag sinuot ko un I will be like you na talaga…hahaha… thanks for driving – gusto mo ng massage??carwash ko si wyt?? Thanks to wyt also,. 

We really experienced God for the whole day… Safe trip, maiksing pila (compare sa naranasan ng iba) naka 9 kami.bumpcar, anchors, wheel of faith, space shuttle, srr x, flying fiesta, riogrande, realto, 4d,.. dami noh?? Super sulit, nagkapagpicture pa kami before umuwi. Had a great meal at mcdo and chowking…. Nagsimula ang araw sa cristine at nagtapos sa cristine hahaha….kelan ko kaya mapapanood to??? Hahaha…
Ang sarap ng kasama mo si God sa lakad talaga and with the people who love God also… Would you believe na nagkapag dgroup pa kami??? Sulit ang araw, super enjoy… super duper enjoyed that day, I know how they sacrifice just to go to EK, and I’m thankful to God for that. I really appreciates it…

I missed Monet, ade and ate anna...see you soon...

Thank You Jesus....

PS. one more thing, God made us laughed to the fullest when were almost near at malolos - biglang tumugtog ang "back at one" hahahaha....kinilig ang mga ka-dgroup ko sa totoo lang...hahaha... well, sabi ko nga eh - kay top one pa din ako.... hahaha... really, God made me feel so love that day and He made sure that I will feel that I'm with that someone.... :)

Comments

Popular Posts