The Bridge

June 30 ng magsimulang gawin ang tulay ng guiguinto sa may ilang-ilang. Matagal ng alam ng tao na gagawin ang tulay na ito ngunit sa tagal na dapat ay nagsimula ito hindi namin o ako inasahan na nun araw na iyon ay sisimulan na.

I maybe not one of the people who complained that day. I was comfortable in an aircon car (but the driving makes me dizzy, so I rather walk sa ilang - ilang than to try that car again.)So I have waited for Monday to see what really going on - the bridge is still passable well by people only so we have to walk from the welding shop to the other side of the bridge. I feel it is ok, everything is ok. Until....

Until, store came out like a mushroom, until they made a metal bridge besides the real bridge. The metal bridge was scary to pass by - because I thought if I would fall or the bridge will fall I will fall directly to the river (which quite not that clean).
I then started to complain, the long walk (from white house(if traffic is bad from rolling door shop) to almost guiguinto municipal and vice versa)....I was so irritated all the vendor and their goods.... I blame them for the traffic and all stuff...
but God changed my heart....
I used to buy their goods, I enjoy seeing them,.. It was also during the construction were I did memorizing verses... I started seeing things as Jesus... I became more grateful and thankful to Jesus, I became more close to Jesus because everytime that I will walk there I will talk to Jesus instead of complaining. Started to believe in good government...It makes people have patience - like waiting on jeepney to go, patience in seating on a jeep half... I enjoyed rain because of the bridge.... I learned how to smile - I always make kasalubong the people I know...

Making the ilang-ilang bridge is not that bad.....it makes me fit (walking), it makes me more grateful and thankful, more patient, it makes another tambayan.....

Today, I was surprised that it is already passable. :) pwede na siguro akong sundiin at ihatid...hahaha...kidding, I'll gonna miss walking on that bridge, I'll gonna miss those people I used to meet and see on that bridge....

Thank God, it was finished.

Comments

Popular Posts