Did I miss the bus..????



For sometime, there is a question in my heart: "Did I miss the bus?" Is it I am being too harsh? Have high standard? Picky?

When, I will remember or talk to the person that I chose to be just friends and rejected their feelings towards me – I’m thinking – maybe, maybe he could be the right bus. That guy is loyal; he hasn’t breaking up with his girlfriend for so many years, it could be me. My mom likes him; he could be a good provider, he gives expensive gifts, he is a Christian, he teach in their church – he could be the right bus. Or the other guy, a Christian, active in ministry work, a kind and good person, not hot headed – he could be the right bus.

God took that question in my heart with what happened recently. I felt so fooled thinking they might be the bus for me.

A friend told me that it is easy to move on – if you believe that the man God prepared for you is not yet arriving. It is easy to move on if you see that person in your past that, they are not God’s best for you. And by the way, if you believe in God – do not have any reserves.

I thank God that finally, I could stand and firmly say that I haven’t yet missed the right bus for me. For now, I have no time to think about on waiting on the right bus, I am praying for it but for now it is not my heart desire. All I wanted to do is lead a lot of youth to Christ. I missed a lot of opportunity in the past, and I don’t want it to happen again. I want to be part of God’s work. I want to be His instrument.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens

I believe in His proper timing the right bus will soon arrive – but while I am waiting I will serve the Lord.

Isaiah 6:8
8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Comments

Popular Posts