Start Right or Start Over Again - Part 1


"Starting Over Again" by Starcinema, earned P300M in 12 days. And I am one of those Filipinos who laugh, cry and fall in love while watching the movie. At the back of my mind I thought that "masyado naman binaba ni Ginny (played by Toni G.) ang pagkababae nya". I wanted to write my thoughts right then but busy schedule took place.

So what prompt me to write it now? I was encouraged by one of the blog I follow. He wrote a 3-part Manhood Lessons from "Starting Over Again"
http://enzocortes.com/manhood-lessons-starting-over-again-part-3/
http://enzocortes.com"


Timely, it is a Women's month. Here are some lessons that might help ladies out there not to experience unnecessary pain like what Ginny experienced.

What to do? Start Right.

a. Wait. Wait for a guy to pursuit you. Wait on God's will and timing.

There is nothing wrong about admiration. We have feelings so we fall in love or admire a person. But, as girl (even we are in a modern society), we should not be the one courting a guy as what Ginny did. As Song of Solomon 8:4 says, Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires.

A wise person once told me, "You will never regret taking it too slow in relationships, but you will always regret going too fast." - Erin Davis.

b. Stop. Stop fantasizing that the person is perfect. No one is perfect not even one (Romans 3:10) It is what the Disney Princess thought us girls, that there is a Knight in Shining Armor or a Prince Charming that will save us. Ginny lost his admiration to Marco and leave him without any explanation. (I don't really agree with Ginny in this part, but movie is a movie, if she didn't leave, it ends the movie.)Maybe, what Ginny felt towards Marco was not true love. Because if it is, she will never leave Marco like that. Love covers over a multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8)

c. Look. Look out. Be on alert. I am appealing to the ladies, especially to the younger generation "keep your purity". You have the last say on how you let man treat you. If we value and respect yourself, they will also.

Preserve yourself for holiness. The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.... Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. —1 Corinthians 6:13, 18

Preserve Yourself for Your Intended Spouse. Sex outside of God's will only brings hurt to you and others. God is saying, "My child, I have something beautiful and wonderful intended for you, if only you will follow my ways and stay pure, because sex the way I intended it is only truly enjoyable within marriage." He will NEVER withhold good from you, and if you trust God He'll lead you down the right path and take care of you.

Protect Your Future Marriage.
Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. —Hebrews 13:4

(excerpt from http://www.liesyoungwomenbelieve.com/index.php?id=664


So your asking, what if I didn't started it right? "Start Over Again"

Comments

Popular Posts